Friday, October 15, 2010

Such a sweet thing!!! My first Blog Award!!

Someone I admire so very much, Georgiana from carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com has honored my little blog with the Sweet Blogger Award! How cool is that?! Thank you so very much Georgiana.

SweetBlogger_Award


This made my day. I would like to pass on this award to just a few of my favorite blogs that I follow and find inspiration from.

Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels

Jen at Simply Chic Designs By Jen

Star at Star's Paper Passion

Meighen at Scrappin_ 3rdeeschik

Abby at Scrabookaholic

Please take the time to check out all these wonderful blogs. I hope you all have a very special day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    I just typed you a long thank you and I lost it all!!! lol
    Again thank you so much for thinking of me...this was so kind of you. Thanks for following my blog too!!!
    Here is a SUPER big hug to you!!!
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, I wanted to put this on my blog, but I can't figure out how :(
    Do I upload this to photobucket? I tried copy and paste to my post but it did not work.
    Thanks,
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much heidi! Your so sweet!

    ReplyDelete