Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ink debossing with the cuttlebug

WOW! I have 23 followers! That blows me away. I just love this world of scrapbookers/cardmakers sharing ideas and the love of paper crafting! I hope I keep you all interested.

For today I’ve been dying to try embossing with ink on the cuttlebug. After watching a video from Jen, purplescrapbooker.com I was brave enough to try it. Please report back if you give it a try too. I’m off to do a pumpkin and will post a picture later. Be honest of what you think. This is only my second video. Haven’t quite got it down yet. I’ll practice. Hugs, Heidi

100_1899100_1901

2 comments:

  1. I never even thought to do that! What a great idea! Love, LOVE, LOVE it!! Great Job!!

    Oh, and I use a Sony Webbie HD MHS-PM1 camcorder. In purpe of course! lol I love it, it is super easy to use, and the price was crazy good.

    Jen
    www.purplescrapbooker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinken cute! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete